Sunday, February 1, 2015

Katy Perry To Bring Missy Elliot & Lenny Kravitz On Super Halftime Show!!!!

     Katy Perry To Bring Missy Elliot & Lenny Kravitz On Super Halftime Show!!!!
Katy Perry has one simple goal going into her Super Bowl Halftime Show performance Sunday at Glendale's University of Phoenix Stadium.
"I just hope at the end of the day that over 100 million people are all smiling in unison," she says. "And if you could imagine that happening, I think there's going to be an incredible energy that goes throughout the world. I think we're all going to have a wonderful, fun, not-so-serious time."
At a press conference Thursday in Phoenix, the singer dropped several hints about what viewers can expect, from a "flaming hot" costume to open the show to the identity of a second special guest.
"I have to keep some surprises for Sunday," Perry said. "But I'm very, very excited about this guest because I thought long and hard about it and wanted to kind of bring someone back — a throwback of sorts that definitely needed some more shine. All I can say is that it will be a real female fun night. I think when this person enters the stage and you hear the first ring of the chord, I think jaws will drop and faces will melt when she steps onstage."

No comments:

Post a Comment