Tuesday, August 20, 2013

KENDRICK LAMAR "CONTROL" DISSES DRAKE JAY Z & HIP HOP RESPONDS!

KENDRICK LAMAR "CONTROL" DISSES DRAKE JAY Z & HIP HOP RESPONDS!


Kendrick Lamar bashing hip hops biggest stars on new song "Control". Welcome back to Musiq Nation giving you the latest in music and entertainment news. So what's all this drama with Kendrick Lamar about? Well, on August 12 rapper Big Sean dropped his new single titled "Control" featuring his pal fellow rapper Kendrick Lamar. In  Kendrick's verse on the Big Sean song he took the opportunity to bash every single hot rapper in the game right now. Drama. The most controversial lyric in the seven minute song hears, "I'm usually homeboys with the same Niggas I'm rhyming wit/ But this is hip hop and them Niggas should know what time it is/ And that goes for Jermaine Cole, Big K.R.I.T., Wale, Pusha T, Meek Mill, A$AP Rocky, Drake, Big Sean, Jay Electron, Tyler, Mac Miller/ I got love for you all but I'm tryna murder you Niggas/ Tryna make sure your core fans never heard of you Niggas." So not only does he call out raps elite, he says he's going to murder them and take their fans away. And that's not all. He also has a verse that goes, "I'm Machiavelli's offspring, I'm the king of New York/ King of the Coast, one hand, I juggle them both." Well apparently you can be the King of New York but born in Compton. So who has and who hasn't responded to this apparent rap diss? Diddy, took to Instagram posting this hilarious meme of himself and Jay Z laughing at Kendrick. Rapper B.O.B. has gone so far as to release a response track called "How 2 Rap" and honestly my  favorite line is, "I am the master, the guru, and after I school you, I'm skinning you..." But what I'm are really waiting for is my man Drizzy to respond, maybe with his own response track. And thank goodness Kendrick did not call out Kanye, cause yea i'm scared how he would react to that. Oddly, the new "Control" song won't be on Big Sean's upcoming "Hall of Fame" album dropping later this month, which is why he dropped it early. So listen to the track yourself and tell me if you think it's a wake up call to the rap community or totally ridiculous. I mean, Kendrick did earn Hottest MC by MTV this year... that all for now. This is Musiq Nation signing off.

No comments:

Post a Comment