Wednesday, November 19, 2014

J.Cole Confirms 3rd Album Release Date & Debuts Album Trailer

J.Cole Confirms 3rd Album Release Date & Debuts Album Trailer

J. Cole Confirms Third Studio Album's Release Date
With almost no alert, J. Cole announced he's releasing his third studio album, 2014 Forest Hills Drive, on Dec. 9. The Internet caught drift of a pre-order Amazon link of the album just before the announcement.
"What up? My New Album is finished. It's called 2014 Forest Hills Drive and it's very special to me. It's available everywhere on 12/9. This time I'm releasing no singles, just the album. See you in 3 weeks. Thank you for the love and support," Cole posted on Facebook on Monday, Nov. 1
The album is named after the address of Cole's childhood home in Fayetteville, North Carolina. Cole bought his home in June for reportedly $121,000. 

Cole accompanied the album announcement with a 7-minute trailer in which he takes us back to his hometown and visits memorable spots such as his high school, where he spit his first freestyle, and the Round-A-Bout skating park.
"I got to this point in my career and I realized: yeah, I got a lot more dreams and I want to go further but at the same time, I don't want it if it's at the expense of my happiness. I don't want it's at the expense of my sanity or if I have to become someone who's so out of touch of what's real," he says.

The 13-song effort is available for pre-order on iTunes.

No comments:

Post a Comment